The last of the desktop calendars were sent out today - i am not sure where Canada Post is at these days, but i would expect most clinics to receive their calendars this week! Our calendar supplier stopped carrying the ones we used every year but we were able to source some others that we think work a little better - let us know what you think after you receive them :)
As always, there is a quick letter included that talks about where things are at - i am including that below...
Well, it has been quite the year again! We hope you & your families are doing well, staying safe, and enjoying the little things 😊
We have been pushing forward with our next major release and are happy to be testing in clinics for an early 2022 release! This release has been 18 months in the making & although we wished it would have been released sooner, we want to make sure it functions well & solves some of the headaches that our clinics have been dealing with. There is a lot to this update & we will be releasing slowly in the New Year to make sure we haven’t missed anything. There will be some considerations for each clinic to make in terms of timing of the update - there will be an email out the first week of January letting you know how to get signed up for the update & what will be involved. We are already working on the 2022Q2 update as well – I have highlighted what to expect from both updates down below.
Take time for your loved ones over the holidays! As always, our regular support lines will be closed between Christmas & New Years, but we’ll be available through the emergency support line for those who are having any issues!
On behalf of the whole ChiroSUITE / Sunbaked Software Team, we thank you for your business, patients & kindness! We hope your 2022 is the best year yet!! Please don’t hesitate to let us know where we can improve our support, our services, our ChiroSUITE, or anything else!
Brock W Denys
ChiroSUITE / Sunbaked Software Inc.
855-509-1111 | kb.chirosuite.ca
- TELUS Health Integration! Allowing you to bill TELUS Health directly through the checkout screen!
- Primary & Secondary 3rd Party setup for quicker & more consistent checkouts & coverage monitoring.
- 3rd Party tax support – with tax included capabilities.
- Receipt improvements to meet government requirements including support for tiny thermal printers for quick & easy receipt printing.
- Added local help file available through F1, including a printable help manual.
- New Google Calendar integration name formats to help practitioners adhere to their requirements.
- Expanded patient referral & family billing capabilities.
- Added multi-modality care plan support!
- Added lots of new reports, other enhancements, and bug fixes!
- Enhanced email support of new security measures.
- Enhanced email templates, email setup, and everything email.
- Automation of emails, reminders, online booking sync, google calendar sync & HotFixes.
- Online booking enhancements.
- Introduction of full texting support. This will be optional, but will provide full texting services to those clinics wanting to pay for proper texting – Shaw mobile support & no need to get provider info anymore!