We released ChiroSUITE v5.12.1001 on October 8th to add in additional functionality and fix a few issues (details below). Although
most updates are somewhat optional, this is a mandatory update for the
end of October due to some security changes made to the remote desktop
support software we use! You can easily upgrade using the [Check for
Updates] button in ChiroSUITE or the Toolbox - if you would like
assistance please contact technical support to arrange a time for us to
remote in & give you a hand :)
update to the latest version at your convenience - if you need help or
prefer a "sit back & enjoy the update show" approach please just
email/call to schedule a time with one of our support staff! Terminal
Server & remote monitored clinics will have their ChiroSUITE
automatically by support staff!
Have a great day!
chirosuite Support Staff
( click here to download the update if you are already logged on )
UPDATES / RESOLUTIONS DETAILS
(this list is available directly in ChiroSUITE)
***This update contains a change that allows the schedules to be made skinnier for squeezing more on the screen at once (and keyboard navigation in case you can't see all the buttons). This change forced us to reset the default sizes of how the schedules load - this may mess up with your current schedule layout. We apologize for the inconvenience - please edit your layout the first time after you login & re-save the layout so you only have to correct it once :)
- Added a receipt email template & setup
- Added a check to ensure the file exists when printing spec docs
- Added SOAP records to the merge patient screen
- Added warning about missing default appointment type when creating a new appointment
- Cleaned up email file attachment handling/naming
- Added age to the patient tracker in additional info
- Added a button to clear the speed keys for a practitioner in the speed key setup screen.
- Added the ability to preview the selected image when adding new SOAP questions.
- Added a setting to determine which task list opens when the person logs in (all tasks vs their tasks)
- Added the 'Practitioner Type' filter to the Top 100 reports
- SOAP question setup now remembers where you last opened a document from.
- Modified tmpEmailAttach to avoid using keywords in field names.
- Adjusted audit tables to allow lengthy names
- Added the Lock/Unlock database button to the toolbox
- Added Quick Cancel for appointments from the pop up menu on the schedules
- Added an option to turn off the warnings about booking an appointment without enough available slots in the appointment type setup.
- Added additional checks to help resolve timer issues when updating schedules and the events lis on the main screen
- Added "Reminder Email Description" and "Reminder SMS Description" to appt type setup so that you can specify how the appts appear on email/sms going out to patients
- Added "Email Log Files" function to the Help menu to help troubleshoot email issues easier
- Added Patient Comments screen & report for quick editing of patient comments
- Added ability to open Patient Tracker from DoIt Task List, allowing you to lookup patient details
- Added keyboard navigation to schedules (left, right, up & down arrows)
- Added Spell Checking to SOAP Free Form questions- added a screen to view the list of logged in users and allows the admin user to log out users quickly
- added quick buttons on the main menu for Google Calendar Sync & Online Booking Retrieve
- added default appt types for practitioners that were not previously setup
- added a modified version of the SOAP summary to hide care plan information in cases where you have not updated it in the SOAP process
- added a process to batch together SOAP records into a single PDF to view/print
- added Records & Total columns to 3rd Party Reconciliation wizard so that you can immediately see what is outstanding for each 3rd party
- added additional warning to Patient Checkout Wizard to help you visualize that payments will be applied to older visits first
- Removed reminders from the call list when an appointment has no showed and log
- removed extra information when syncing online booking information to help speed it up
- Modified schedules to allow for narrower displays on the screen
- Modified 'Slots' terminology to 'columns'
- Modified Visual SOAPer (VS) to track who has been SOAPed & who hasn't so the front desk can checkout patients before the practitioner sees them and the practitioner can still use the VS
- Modified Patient Tracker address display to see the postal code easier
- Modified Patient Reports to no longer allow you to email off patient reports to avoid emailing groups of patients, patient lists by mistake (this has happened a few too many times)
- Modified A/R Summary reports to work better for clinics not using A/R Aging tags
- Modified new patient wizard to default user's php default
- modified practitioner's default schedule width to help clinics with the transition to new slimmer schedules
- modified schedules to allow for quick keyboard navigation (left arrow for previous day, right arrow for next day, down arrow for last week, up arrow for next week, spacebar for today)
- modified SOAP Recap screen for easier information display
- modified "Transfer Patient Charges to 3rd Party" screen to provide additional ease of use
- Resolved issue with adding additional date ranges in the SOAP setup
- Resolved error with the lapsed history report and multiple users which could result in incorrect or no data being displayed on the report.
- Resolved issue with collation and missing values on the income statement report YTD by busn entity
- Resolved issue with transferring credits to different practitioners from the patient billing screen.
- Resolved issue with quotation marks and the Book off time (quick holiday) screen.
- Resolved issue with the SOAP adjusting techniques setup when reusing an existing code.
- Resolved issue with deleteing SMS reminder from the SMS reminder screen
- Resolved issue with data truncation when adding patient red flag items
- Resolved issue with the patient search screen when launched from the 'Take Messages' screen and selecting a person
- Resolved error with data truncation in the third party recon screen
- Resolved error in the add new patient wizard with using the relationship phone/email information
- Resolved error in the add patient email when adding a SMS address with a missing field
- Resolved issue with the tasks not completing when you email from the patient task list popup screen
- Resolved error when opening the Send Reminder Emails for reminders that did not have a link to an appointment
- Resolved issue with the favorite patient selection not selecting the active customer on the Take Messages screen
- Resolved issue with third party billing wizard and missing addresses
- Resolved issue with apostrophes in the unavailable reason for practitioner holidays
- Resolved issue with errors on receipts for clinics with apostrophes in their name
- Resolved issue with strings containing special characters in the practitioner setup wizard
- Resolved issue with the incorrect number of emails being displayed for the Single Appt Msg and Multi Appt Msg on the Email Reminders screen
- Resolved issue where the patient tracker would not save information for existing people that had a picture attached.
- Resovled issue where the Send Email Reminders screen would send out duplicate emails if the person appeared multiple times in the reminder list.
- Resolved issue so you cannot choose 'none' as the email address in email reminders to resolve SMTP errors when sending emails with invalid addresses
- Resolved issue with errors on the Cleanup Duplicate Address screen
- Resolved error when trying to remove a practitioner from the Pracs list on the main screen when that practitioner does not have a schedule set up
- Resolved the local logging of errors to the database.
- Resolved issues with the 'Send To Support' and 'Send Feature' screens to ensure they cannot be opened multiple times.
- Resolved issue with the 'Email Error' screen so that the screenshots can be viewed before they are sent
- Resolved the issue with the [First/Family], [Last Name], [Full Name] and any template fields not being correctly filled out on the Send Emails (Personalized) screen
- Resolved issue with the Cleanup Backups form not working
- Resolved issue with Normal & Normal w/Schd receipts if the prac Business Entity had an apostrophe in it
- Resolved issue with Labels that include a cell phone number pulling the home phone area code
- resolved issue that would intermittently cause the "<All Practitioners>" from disappearing in the Appointment Types / Billing Setup practitioner list
- resolved issue with not being able to view unsupported documents from the customer doc screen in the patient tracker.
- resolved issues with backups timing out from the toolbox.
- resolved issue with the New Patient Wizard SQL error when saving
- resolved issue with No Current Record when sending out email reminders
- resolved issue with the file date not displaying on the SOAP documents screen
- resolved issue with inactive users not showing up in old log information (if you see this in any additional screens please let us know)
- resolved issue with x-ray import for certain numbering schemes
- resolved issue with 3rd Party A/R that would affect certain situations when generating the report & double up the amout owing
- resolved issue with [Active Patient (heart)] button not working on the Pay Out Credit screen
- resolved issue with Lapsed Visit History Report returning no results (v5.12.0901 issue only)
- resolved issue with disconnected 3rd party charges after transferring from patient charges (will also resolve this for historical data)
Published: 10/8/2012 at 7:34 PM