This article will walk you through the layout of the OB Reconciliation Wizard Screen and describe the process of why online booking appointments end up in the OB Reconciliation Wizard and what needs to be done with each of them.
Utilities -> OB(Online Booking) -> OB Reconciliation Wizard
1. Action Panel on Main Screen will display any online bookings that need to be reconciled. Clickto retrieve online booked appointments.
2. Appointments to reconcile will be listed here with the appointment date and time, the reason for the scheduling issue/conflict and the Status of the appointment.
3. The appointment details for the selected appointment in the list, will be displayed here on the right hand side of the screen.
4. The active buttons reflect the actions that can be taken for each selected appointment in the list.
5. If a selected appointment needs to be rebooked, the details for the appointment will be listed here including the Status, the Appointment details and the Practitioner. If a new appointment is booked, the new appointment details will be added.
6. Double click on a new time or select time and click [Choose Selected Time]
7. Click [Rebook] to re-schedule the new selected appointment time.
There are 5 main reasons why an online booking will need to be reconciled before it can be booked:
1. New Patient
2. Last Appointment Date is outside of specified warning
3. Patient is currently Inactive
4. Comment entered
5. No times available for the requested date/time
1. New Patient
If a patient does not exist in the system or is not recognized (i.e. The first name is spelled differently than what is in the system), a 'New Patient and/or unable to match against patients in system' issue will need to be reconciled in the OB Rec Wizard. 2. Last Appointment Date is outside of specified warning 3. Patient is currently Inactive 4. Comment entered 5. No times available for the requested date/time