Tip! If this is a new practitioner type follow this first step. Otherwise skip to the next.
Utilities -> Scheduling -> Appointment Types/Billing Setup -> Select Practitioner Type -> Click [Edit] above "This appointment type".
1. OB Desc. This is what patients see online. Ensure it makes sense to your patients.
2. OB Show Time. This would be NO for most appointment types so patients cannot not see how much time the appointment books on a schedule.
Utilities -> Practitioners -> Setup Wizard -> Work Schedule -> Select Practitioner -> OB Times(break times are the same)
1. OB Times: Note the times will at first be the same as your current work schedule.
2. If making a change select the day you require and click [Edit].
Tip! If using less columns online (for multi-column schedules), you are required to have a new start date in the Work Schedule above - regardless of changes in it or not - and match that date in the Schedule Layout below.
Utilities -> Practitioners -> Setup Wizard -> Schedule Layout -> Select Practitioner -> [Edit] the top "Effective From" record.
1. OB Interval Columns: Manage the number of columns online. If practitioners have more than 1 column reducing the number of columns online allows more control over your schedules.
2. OB Interval Time: If expanding interval times keep consistent with current time intervals. Example: 15 minutes on a schedule; 30 online OR 10 minutes on a schedule; 20 online.
Tip! Consistency is important and looks professional. If unsure on the setup below, double click on an existing practitioner in the active list and follow that setup.
Utilities -> OB (Online Booking) -> OB Clinic Setup -> Pracs
1. Pracs: This is where you edit or add in practitioners
2. View active only: In order to assign online booking to practitioners take the check mark out of this box. Anyone not yet online will then show in the list.
3. Starting (Sun): During the initial setup process, use the recent Sunday.
4. Months to Book: How many months ahead do you want patients to book. This can be longer (2-4 months fro example) if your practitioner is not one to change their schedule often, or can be shorter if your practitioner's schedule varies often.
5. Booking Delay (hours): If a patient gets online at this moment, how far out would they be able to book. Most offices have 12-36 hour window of time, but it depends on the flexibility of your practitioners. Example: If a practitioner leaves the office Friday and thinks there are no appointments Monday morning, that could be an issue
6. Show Prac Type: Generally it is the same for all practitioners. Would it be helpful to see your practitioners listed under their practitioner type? Example: Chiropractic: Dr Seuss.
7. Contiguous Book: This feature guides patient choices so an appointment, such as a 45 minute massage, is not in the middle of a block that might be good for two 60 minute massages. Tip! Flag as 'Yes' for massage or if you have appointments like 'New Patient' available online.
8. Show Special Instructions: This allows patients to be able to make comments on their booking screen.
9. Warn on LastD?: Change to Yes ONLY if you book differently for patients who have not been in recently, so staff will see this and book accordingly. If yes, see #10.
10. Warn when LastAppD is more than '#' months: If #9 is yes, this is your time line for patients who have not been in recently. Example: If a practitioner does re-exams for patients who have not been seen in one year or more, put '12' here.
11. Jump to CurDate: When a patient books online, do you want them to see the current date or the week where the first available appointment is for their selection?
12. Past DRange Msg: Typically you would leave the Global Default value here, but this can be modified as required.
13. Auto-remove appt types that require more columns than using?: This is for practitioners that have less columns posted online than in their actual schedules.
14. Send confirmation Email to patient after booking online?: This is the appointment request email the patient receives at the time of booking that tells them they will receive a confirmation email.
15. Confirmation BCC: Does your practitioner want online booking appointment requests at the time patients book (not confirmations)?
16. Prac Disclaimer: When a patient books with this practitioner is there anything they need to know or bring? Does this specific practitioner (not all) have a cancellation policy? Do they require patients to bring their running shoes in? (etc).
17. Prac Email: ONLY fill this in if your practitioner has authorized their email address be visible when booking online.
18. Prac Notes: A short note about your practitioner. This could be similar to their profile, advising their area of specialization.
19. Landing Page: Once a patient submits the appointment, this would direct them to the web page of your choice.
20. Display CC: IF your office takes credit cards for no shows, ensure this is in the terms and select 'Yes' here. If yes, you can have the 'CC required' be yes ONLY if they need to have one to book online.
21. Default Appt: This will be filled in after the 'Prac Appts' is completed which will be your next step (See instructions below)
Tip! This step is only if you are adding appointment(s) online.
Utilities -> OB (Online Booking) -> OB Clinic Setup -> Prac Appts
1. Prac Appts: Appointments available online are specific to each practitioner.
2. Practitioner: This list is who you will see online. Select the first one then go to next step.
3. Appt Type Descriptions: Determine what appointments are going to be available online for booking for each practitioner and move them from the left panel to the right panel using the arrow buttons.
4. Practitioner - Appointment Types for OB: (OB Description/Appt Description): anything in this list will be available online.
NOTE: After this is setup go back to Step 21 on the previous screen shot and fill in the practitioner's default appointment type.
Utilities -> OB (Online Booking) -> OB Clinic Setup -> Links for Web Dev
Tip! Prior to the next step use the 'Auto-sync with server on close' or the Sync on main screen (down arrow).
Tip! You will ONLY need the step below IF your website has links for each practitioner profile or need a link specifically for a new type.
1. Links for Web Dev: A link is put on either by someone at your office or someone that takes care of your website. You have many choices here as to what link goes onto your website. Most offices have one on their home screen. some also have links on practitioner pages or profiles. Read through each colored section to see what your office prefers. Use the options to copy, email etc to the right of the link(s) you will use. Once the link is posted you are LIVE!!
Email Help@chirosuite.ca or Call toll free at 855.509.1111
Training video's and webinars can be accessed directly through ChiroSUITE!
Help->ChiroSUITE Help Videos
Check out our Facebook page for AMAZING weekly tips and tricks!