1. Income Statement. This is your Revenue Statement. Reports-> A/R Reports -> Income Statement. The bottom left box is the report total. Note: Ensure you are not adding in your write-offs and debits/credits to the totals.
2. Accounts Receivable Aging Report. Reports -> A/R (Letters & Reports) Wizard. This is all outstanding balances for your office, it should be run by Patient & 3rd Party. The ONLY time you change the date is to use for the business year end. The report should be run monthly to stay on top off collections.
3. Write-off Report. Reports -> A/R Reports -> Write-Offs by Date Range.
4. GST/Tax Report. Reports -> Tax Report -> Tax Summary Services vs. Products. If you're an office that includes GST in your prices ensure your accountant is aware.
Click here to learn how to generate this report: Tax Report
5. Item Valuation Report. This is for determining your inventory as of year end. Note: you MUST use the receive items/tracking part of inventory for this to be accurate.
Reports -> Item Reports -> Item Valuation
6. Sales Reports. Can be a great way to see what services and/or products are most often billed out at your office. Can also be run by price levels.
Reports -> Sales Reports. Note: the 'Paid' sections would be for very specific situations/business arrangements. They are not used for most office and likely there would have been a discussion with support :)
Revenue -> refers to all billings/charges/sales REGARDLESS of payments
Payments -> all actual payments that have been received (cash, visa, mastercard, direct deposits, etc)
For more information see our "Year End Prep/Cleanup" webinar -> You can access the video directly through ChiroSUITE by going to Help -> ChiroSUITE Help Videos -> Training/Webinars -> Year End prep & cleanup.