Tip! You must start a new date range (1 SOAP Setup -> Adding a New Date Range) for any changes you wish to make to Groups/Questions, this does NOT apply to speed keys.
Utilities -> SOAP -> Practitioner Question/Response Setup, click [Question Setup].
1. Select the question in the Search drop down menu you wish to edit.
2. Click [Copy Question] Tip! You must copy questions you wish to edit as the current question is on lock down if in use.
3. Click [Save], once saved the right hand side of the screen will appear for editing. The question name will now have (Copy) beside it.
4. Click [Add/Edit].
To delete a response click the red X to the left of the response. To add a new one go the bottom of the screen and enter a new answer in the Response Value field. Tip! Use numbers to organize how you want your answers to display in your SOAP template. If you wish to have your list appear alphabetically enter the same number in the Display Order field. Tab out of the field when you've added your new response and close the screen.
In your Question Setup screen add verbiage to your Question name to ensure it stands out (New, Revised, Date), you can also just leave (Copy), click [Save] & close the screen.
Once the question has been edited it needs to be pulled into your template.
1. Select the Ques Group you wish to add your new question.
2. Click [Add/Edit].
3. Select your revised question from the drop down menu, enter a number in Display Order to choose where it will appear in your template.
4. Go back to Question Setup, find the revised question and remove (NEW QUESTION) or (Copy). This was added to the name of the question so it could be easily located in the drop down menu when adding it to your template. If it is not removed from the name of question it will appear in all SOAP notes/reports.
For more information see our "SOAP Setup 3" video-> You can access the video directly through ChiroSUITE by going to Help -> ChiroSUITE Help Videos -> SOAP -> SOAP Setup 3 -> Editing a Current Question.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call toll free at 855.509.1111
Training video's and webinars can be accessed directly through ChiroSUITE!
Help->ChiroSUITE Help Videos
Check out our Facebook page for AMAZING weekly tips and tricks!