This is the one of the articles in our KB site where we ask you watch the video BEFORE doing anything further! The video goes through important information and a conversation that is hard to capture in an article. Decide NOW if you are going to save consents by the specific practitioner OR by practitioner type (most common). Help -> ChiroSUITE Help Videos -> Training/Webinar -> Consent Setup & Tracking
Utilities -> Practitioners -> Practitioner Types/Consents
Tip! Look through ALL the sections below PRIOR to starting ANY setup.
1. Check for Consent: What practitioner types are going to incorporate consents for their patients. Flag only those as 'Yes'.
2. Default Months: How often does this type of practitioner require new consents.
3. Auto Add Consent?: If using the Bulk Consent (below) this would normally be yes.
4. Auto Add by Prac?: This would be 'no' unless your office requires each practitioner to have their own consent.
Patients -> Patient Bulk Consent Setup
1. Patients to Setup: Normally all. * However, another option would be used if your office uses practitioner preference or has a specific request for consent setup. Consult your owner/admin and contact support if unclear.
2. Replace Exiting Consent: Ensure check mark is here IF your office has entered consents already and do not want those to be affected.
3. Prac Type or Practitioner: This depends on what you selected in point 4 above. so if #4 is 'No' use Practitioner Type and if 'Yes' use 'Practitioner'. Setup your first practitioner type, or practitioner, [Build] and repeat as necessary.
Tip! When replacing consents ensure to use the 'Replaces' drop down menu to make a correct selection depending on what your office has setup.
Updating EXPIRED consent records from different areas:
A) Appointment screen
B) When checking out
C) Patient Tracker
Email Help@chirosuite.ca or Call toll free at 855.509.1111
Training video's and webinars can be accessed directly through ChiroSUITE!
Help->ChiroSUITE Help Videos
Check out our Facebook page for AMAZING weekly tips and tricks!