For most offices, the report used to pay Practitioners is the Income Statement.
Reports -> A/R Reports
1. Select Income Statement, By Practitioner or By Business Entity, & Date.
2. Select Criteria.
3. Click [Re-Calculate All Daily Transactions].
4. Click [Preview] or [Print] or [PDF].
Understanding the Income Statement
1. Private patient billings and payments.
2. Third party billings and payments.
3. Private Patient totals.
4. Third Party totals.
5. YTD (year to date) Private Patient.
6. YTD Third Party.
7. Report total of Private Patient & Third Party. IMPORTANT: if there are credits/debits or write-offs you would not necessarily then use the totals in this section.
8. YTD Report Total of Private Patient & Third Party.
Email Help@chirosuite.ca or Call toll free at 855.509.1111
Training video's and webinars can be accessed directly through ChiroSUITE!
Help->ChiroSUITE Help Videos
Check out our Facebook page for AMAZING weekly tips and tricks!